2.28.2006

I am still here ...

I am still in the blog world ... a little ... ha! I have been reading a little, just not writing! Since my sweet husband was under the weather this weekend ... I am trying to come up for air! I have been working hard yesterday and today to get my WHOLE house cleaned (the dust was AWFUL) and get ready to pick my Mom up at the airport tonight! My Dad will drive in on Thursday! We also had a lunch date today with one of Shelby's old FaithKeeper friends, so I have a little more dusting to do before I head to the airport! On top of all of that I finished reading "Don't make me count to three!" by Ginger Plowman, and have been trying to step up the training in our home! Needless to say, my efforts have not been what I had hoped, but I am praying that the Lord give me the strength I need and the grace I need to press on! I have improved in one area - but have about 10 more that I am failing in! I have each new day to try to train my precious gifts better than the day before! Thank you, Lord for each new day you give me!

No comments:

Counter