4.04.2006

Stuck

Well, life is moving right along! Everyone is well (I think)! Shelby, Grant, & Jack had check-ups on Friday! Jack's ear still wasn't well, but it was much better! Grant had a reaction to one of his shots (he did this last time), but the swelling is down and the redness is decreasing as well! The reaction didn't scare me as bad this time, since I knew what we went through before. The boys were VERY BIG to take their immunizations, get a sucker, and head out the door! Mommy hates them more than anyone!

Moving right along to the reason this post has the title it does ... STUCK! Do you ever feel stuck in life! HA! Right now life is moving so fast, just because I am mothering small children, but I start feeling stuck! Not stuck in my situation (wife and mom), I wouldn't trade it for the world. Stuck in how I do things and handle relationships etc. I know I just have to "do it" - just change, but like always ... easier said than done! So, those of you reading ... please pray for me! Pray that I love and discipline my children in a manner than honors the Lord. Also pray that I serve my husband in a way that encourages him, but also "spurs him on" in the Lord. Thanks!

I think I am just a little out of sorts because my Bible is sitting in the pew at church along with Jack's new Bible verse magnet! Bummer! Using the internet or my "old" Bible just isn't the same!

No comments:

Counter