8.18.2006

Catching up!

We took some pictures in June that I thought were on my camera, but they were on my mom's! So, now that I have a copy of them, you have to back up again with me to June! On our way to south Louisiana to the wedding we stopped to see my grandmother! We had not seen her since September before I had Michael. Grannie or Grannie D, as the children call her, turned 95 August 2nd! We e-mail a couple of times a week! Can you imagine - a 95 year old grandmother you e-mail! I love it!

Michael with his great-grandmother! He smiled almost as big as she did! Grannie has 5 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren (13 in September), and 1 great-grandchild.

Grannie still crochets many things for us! The children love the hats, scarves, and even horse blankets for Shelby's horses!

Danielle and Shelby at the bride's maids' brunch!

Jack learning to do a thumbs up as he swims with Daddy! Notice the finger!

No comments:

Counter