9.12.2006

Please Pray :)

Most of you have heard me talk about my niece, Sarah Jane, that is one year older than Shelby! Sarah Jane has had some nose bleed problems in the past that we attributed to allergies. When they started up a couple of weeks ago, she also began having some dizzy spells. The doctor gave her medication that helped, but he thought it would be a one time deal. Well, this weekend it returned and today the school called Patreese because of it. They went to the doctor and he said he needed to rule out a couple of things before they continue treating it as they have. So, tomorrow the doctor hopes to run an MRI to rule out a brain tumor or an opening to the spine that would allow fluid in to cause meningitis. (I have no idea if I said all of that correctly or spelled it correctly, but you get the idea of the breakdown my sister was having at that point!) Please pray for Sarah Jane and Patreese. The Lord has been slowing revealing himself to my brother-in-law, Jeff, and I pray that Lord will use all of these events to draw this family to Himself!

I will try to keep you posted! :)

Isaiah 26:3&4
3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

No comments:

Counter