1.07.2010

2010

Happy New Year!

Well, I have been a very bad blogger! I tried to back track in 2009, but I only made it to April! Ugh! I do hope to do better this year! I have a new reason for my new goal of covering our life in blog form! Recently I heard a friend was blogging and would get that in print form at the end of the year as a scrapbook type memory! Well, I started researching it after Christmas. I wasn't making it very far until we visited John's MawMaw's and saw a book given to her from John's cousin's family's blog! Absolutely beautiful! This was the reason I started blogging to begin with, to document our family events since I can't keep up with scrapbooks! :(

So, here we are! Can you hold me accountable to do this?
Just nudge me a little if I fall behind!

Welcome to 2010!
Since we traveled from Christmas until after New Year's I am a little behind on putting Christmas decorations away, setting goals for the year and getting back into routine. I plan to get all of that taken care of as we move through the next couple of busy weeks! Keep your eye out for some fun pictures and stories of our holidays and the New Year!!!!

(P.S. Shelby received a camera for Christmas, so many pictures are being taken from her perspective. I will try to make note of that when I post, but some are quite fun!)

No comments:

Counter