8.08.2011

A New School Year

Well, here we go ... ready or not!
This week brought the start to a new school year.
I have tried to start a tradition of picture taking, measuring and weighing the kids on the first day of school!
We have had a pretty good start to our school year.  Looking forward to the start of our co-op on Monday!
List of kidos in my class! ;) They have the BEST principal!

Michael Cash - Kindergarten


Jackson Ford - 3rd Grade


William Grant - 5th Grade


Shelby Herr - 7th Grade


Our first day was prayed over a lot.  My sweet husband brought me Starbucks on his way to the airport! Lots of patience and grace to begin the year!

2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

YEAH! You're blogging again! Loved reading your kids' middles names. We start Monday but big 3 started Thursday. Can't believe summer is gone. Hope you have a great school year!!

Christi said...

Cassie - Don't tell Shelby that I put her middle name here! :) Yes, I have been trying to blog all summer! I am GOING to do it! You keep holding me accountable! Good luck with the school year! My kids are pumped! BTW, canned my first peach jam last night! Let me know if you need help with your tomatoe project! I would LOVE to learn!

Counter