1.29.2010

BIG Snow!

Our day ...

When the snow first started around 8 this morning ... it started looking like this!

Around 10 it was like this.

Around noon it was like this.

Our front rail and bushes.

The snow we collected for ...

snow cream! Yummy!

Time for a little play outside!

Shelby fell out of her make-shift sled!

Michael and me!

Jack is trying to dump that on someone!

I could only find John's jacket before heading out - so I look like the Michelin Man!
Grant's cheeks were getting a little red! I guess so after rolling in the snow!

Our neighbor, Helen, Shelby & Michael!

Right before loading pics I went and took one more round.  After 3 hours, all of the places we had sledded and walked on are now covered again with snow! WOW!

Our front walk and flower bed!

Hope you all rest well in this Winter Wonderland.  We are praying we keep power!
Good Night!

No comments:

Counter