1.29.2010

R & R


In 2008, John traveled so much on Southwest Airlines that he earned for me a companion pass for 2009.  That means that any time John flew Southwest - I could go with him for FREE! :) So, I was able to take a few business trips with him in 2009, but my pass is expiring on Sunday! So, I took one last free trip with him last week! John did business, while I had some MUCH needed R & R! For four nights I stayed in a great hotel in Fredericksburg, VA.  I read, watched movies, worked on our 2010 budget, other paperwork, and my goals for 2010.  I am so thankful for that time, after a busy and sick start to our new year! 
Thank you Nana for holding down the fort and being grandmother, chef, activities organizer and teacher! We appreciate that! 
Thank you, John, for letting me tag along! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Counter