5.17.2010

Vacation 2010 - Day 3

Today the kids got up early! We had breakfast and headed out pretty early. We went to the beach for a couple of hours and the kids were thrilled! They had a BLAST! Grant wiped out several times, but he kept trying to figure it out and he finally got the hang of it and LOVED the waves!

Can you tell where we are going?

On the "trolley" to go to the beach!

We made it! Can you tell we are excited?




Where's Grant's body!
We came in for lunch, a little down time, then I headed to the grocery. John and the kids hung out for a little longer then headed down to the pool. By the time I was at Wal-Mart, my parents were rolling into town. I met them at Wal-Mart and did my shopping.
When I got back, I unloaded and went down to the pool with John and the kids. After a while, Mom, Dad and Aunt Paige came over for a little visit. When Dad and Mom decided to come early and get their own condo, Aunt Paige decided to come for a few days. It has been since New Year's Eve since Paw Paw and Jen Jen have seen the kids, and since Thanksgiving since Aunt Paige has seen them. They showed them a few pool tricks then we headed in for dinner.

Cool waterfall at the pool!



John & Aunt Paige

God's handiwork! Amazing!


Showers, supper, family time and off to bed! :) Tired kidos! (and parents)

No comments:

Counter