5.22.2010

Vacation 2010 - Day 8

Well, this morning John and I found out that my Mom got very ill while we were out last night. Dad and Mom were not able to leave this morning, because she couldn't travel. I feel so badly for her.

We also found out this morning that some old friends from our church in LA decided to come to Orange Beach after all! We all debated before coming - not knowing how the oil spill would effect things! So far this area is GREAT!

Jack is relaxing!

Grant is looking for the Frisbee.

Shelby is trying to climb back up!

Getting a little help from Dad!

Frisbee with friends!

Ah ... who pushed?

We had a great time at the pool with the Nicholls family! What a blessing to see them! Shelby was a able to hang out with her friend, Hillary, which was a sweet surprise!

Is it movie time or nap time?

Trying to wake up!

After everyone was waking up, John took the kids to putt on the greens. They had fun - some used their golf clubs like pool sticks, others as weapons and no telling what else! While they were out I prepared breakfast for supper. Mom had asked me to not cook this morning because the smell wouldn't have helped her at all! We had planned a BIG breakfast, so we just moved it to the evening meal since we leave tomorrow!

My last Orange Beach sunset for a while!

After dinner we played UNO. Jack had been asking for days to play!
Crazy kidos!


Before dinner John and I slipped out to the surf shop to pick up some t-shirts. John had seen one he wanted, so he got that one. I found the boys all matching ones, then I got Shelby and me one alike! FUN memories of our vacation! So, after UNO we gave the kids their shirts and put them in bed. John and I packed a bit, then crashed!

No comments:

Counter